Debate Skill and Strategy Development
Learn key skills & attitudes for Debate
BL unique workshop exposes students to key skills and attitudes needed in both competitive debate.
Our focus is fostering students’ sustained growth and improvement, not just preparing for the next competition. This happens in an innovative, fun atmosphere that encourages students to reach beyond their potential. We convey knowledge, build skills, and foster a disposition that emphasizes leadership over mere competitiveness.
Summer 2023 Sessions
- Vancouver school: July 17 – 21 and July 24 – 28
- Richmond school: August 7 – 11 and August 14 – 18
- Vancouver school: August 21 – 25 and August 28 – September
In-person : 10:00am – 12:30pm
Online: 4:00pm – 6:30pm
- Current Events: Synthesize knowledge of current events through drafting compelling legislation
- Theory: Explore of theoretical frameworks upon which arguments are based
- Argumentation: Construct and deliver dynamic, engaging arguments and refutations
- Parliamentary Procedure: Master parliamentary procedure and skill in presiding
- Ethics and Leadership: Demonstrate competitive ethics and squad leadership
Level: All Levels
Most participants are students entering the 5th grade, or older
One Session $1,000 (2 weeks per session)
Summer Camp Debaters will enjoy 10% off for the fall term program enrollment.